Dorothy Perkins Gift card | Check Dorothy Perkins Gift card balance
About Dorothy Perkins
Dorothy Perkins has been around since 1919, though it was founded as H P Newman ten years earlier. Now part of the Arcadia group that includes Topshop, Topman, Burton, Evans, Outfit and Wallis, Dorothy Perkins has hundreds of high street and shopping centre stores in Britain, and overseas stores in such far flung locations as Malaysia and Peru.
Dorothy Perkins have most of their clothing lines in sizes 6-22, they also sell shoes in sizes 3-9. They also have a ‘petite’ range which is aimed at women under 5′ 3″.
How can I check my Dorothy Perkins Gift Card balance?
- You can call Dorothy Perkins on 0844 848 8021 (calls cost 5p/min PLUS network extras).
- You can visit this page of the Dorothy Perkins website to check your card balance http://www.dorothyperkins.com/en/dpuk/category/gift-card-balance-enquiry-2960460/home?geoip=noredirect
- You can also check your balance in any Dorothy Perkins store.
Where can I buy a Dorothy Perkins Gift Card?
- You can purchase a Dorothy Perkins gift card at any of their UK stores.
- You can purchase a Dorothy Perkins card for you or a friend online from their official gift card store – https://www.voucherexpress.net/dorothyperkins Note, there is a delivery fee of £2 (when we last checked).
- You can buy a Dorothy Perkins gift card by email to be sent to your email address or sent directly to that of a friend or relative – and not have to wait for the post. There is no delivery fee for the “e-gift” and they are available at https://www.voucherexpress.net/dorothyperkins/byemail
Where else can I spend Dorothy Perkins Gift cards?
Does a Dorothy Perkins gift card expire?
Yes. If your Dorothy Perkins gift card is not used for a period of 2 years it will be cancelled and you will lose any balance on the card. You can only use your Dorothy Perkins gift card in UK stores – it is not valid overseas. Make sure you spend your Dorothy Perkins Gift Card before it expires!